1. Have a firm handshake.
2. Look people in the eye.
3. Sing in the shower.
4. Own a great stereo system and listen to good music.
5. Making any attempt?, Hit hard!
6. Have secrets and Keep them … Be a bit mysterious.🤔
7. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday.
8. Always accept an outstretched hand.
9. Be brave. Even if You’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
11. Avoid sarcastic remarks.
12. Choose Your life’s mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90 per cent of all Your misery or happiness.
13. Habitually do nice things for people and expect no pay back.
14. Lend only those books You never care to see again, or the amount of money You can forgo just in case they never pay back.
15. Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all that they have.
16. When playing games with children, let them win.
17. Give people a second chance, but not a third.
18. Be romantic.
19. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person You know.
20. Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life-and-death matters, nothing is as important as it first seems.
21. Don’t allow the phone to interrupt important moments. It’s there for our convenience, not the caller’s.
22. Be a good loser.
23. Be a good winner.
24. Ponder twice before burdening a friend with a secret.
25. When someone hugs You, let them be the first to let go.
26. Be modest. A lot was accomplished before You were born.
27. Keep everything simple.
28. Beware of the person who has nothing to lose.
29. Don’t burn bridges. There are always people following You.
30. Live your life so that your epitaph could read, “No Regrets!”
31. Be bold and courageous. Make sure to smile when You look back on life.
32. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone You love them.
33. Remember no one makes it alone. Have a grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who helped You.
34. Take charge of Your attitude. Don’t let someone else choose it for you.
35. Pray (for) and visit friends and relatives when they are in hospital; You need only stay a few minutes.
36. Begin each day with some of Your favourite music.
37. Once in a while, take the scenic route.
38. Send a lot of Valentine cards. Sign them, ‘Someone who believes You’re awesome!.’
39. Heartily answer the phone.
40. Keep a note pad and pencil on your bed-side table. Ideas sometimes strike at 3 a.m.😉
41. Show respect for everyone who works for a living, regardless of how trivial their job is.
42. Send your loved ones flowers. Think of a reason later.
43. Make someone’s day by paying the toll for the person in the car behind you.
44. Be someone’s hero daily.
45. Marry Love!
46. Count Your blessings.
47. Compliment the meal when You’re a guest in someone’s home.
48. Wave at the children on a school bus.
49. Remember that 80 per cent of the success in any job is based on Your ability to deal with people.
50. Be positive about life. There would be challenges. But one thing is sure, God is with You. Trust in The LORD and always have Faith. He is merciful and He will see You through, Amen.