Understand These, And Make Sure To Walk In Them. These Are Realities!
1. Its okay when You don’t fit in. That’s because, You are a New Creation (see 2 Corinthians 5:17) and none of Your kind has ever existed!
2. And, never look down on Yourself. You are unique because the Bible says … You were fearfully and wonderfully made! (see Psalm 139.14).
3. Your education is important, but always remember You are not defined by Your GPA, the classes You take or the school You attend … You are defined by the Word of God, and the Word of God says You are a King! (see Revelation 1.6)
4. Don’t struggle with Your past. Because the Bible says, You have been forgiven!(see Romans 8.1).
5. Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.” (see 1Corinthians 15.33)
Make sure to surround Yourself with wise people. Make friends with older Believers.
And don’t ever feel You are alone, because The LORD promised an ever present presence with us (see Hebrews 13.5).
6. Never feel like You have to dress, act or clique in a certain way just to win someone’s approval. As a Child of God and a follower of Christ … Your must seek approval from a single source — and that’s Heaven! For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, (see Philippians 3.20)
7. And lastly, Know that, You don’t have to be in a romantic relationship to enjoy moments whilst You stay on earth … Because Your joy must be in the Holy Ghost! (see Romans 14:17).